Tutorial on the configuration of a connection to a subversion repository with SQL Developer 2.1 through a proxy.
Tools > Preferences > Web Browser and Proxy
Creation/Management of a repository Connection
- Open the versionning navigator in Menu > View > Team > Versionning Navigator
- create or manage a connection
- enter the svn parameters
- and test them.
- Perform a Checkout
In my case, the checkout files go to the directory mywork on this location:
C:\Documents and Settings\NicolasG\Application Data\SQL Developer\mywork\Repository
- Click Next, review the summary, and click Finish.
- In the Versioning Navigator, select the Demo connection and click the Refresh icon.
- You can now see the files in your Subversion repository.
These are read-only files and display the current state of your files.
Managing the files
- Click the File Navigator tab, click the Refresh button, and review the contents of the folder:
- These files are now marked as versioned, and the version number is displayed.
- You can open, edit, and save (commit to check in) these files. You can select any versioned file and select Versioning → Subversion to review the versioning options available.