How to deploy a Repository.
Before deployment, you may want to:
- the repository password: OBIEE - obieerpdpwdchg (Repository Password Modification utility)
- the database connection parameters: OBIEE - Connection Pool Change (Username, password)
- refresh the GUID: OBIEE - (Upgrade|Refresh|Recover) GUID
Then you may want to:
- validate the repository: OBIEE - validaterpd
datamodel.cmd uploadrpd ^ -I repo.rpd ^ -W pwd ^ -U weblogic ^ -P pwd ^ -SI ssi ^ -S hostname ^ -N 9502
It takes time.
WARNING: Trust store is not defined. SSL connections will not be available. Service Instance: ssi Operation successful. RPD upload completed successfully.
- privileges: Oracle BI EE BI Service Administrator
- only RPD format. You cannot upload a repository composed of MDS XML documents.
If you are on a client, don't forget to give the port option (N)
datamodel.cmd downloadrpd ^ -O rpdfilename.rpd ^ -W welcome ^ -U weblogic ^ -P welcome ^ -S obieeServerHostName ^ -N 9502 ^ -SI ssi
- SI is a service instance
Reference: datamodel.cmd downloadrpd