Bash - Jobs (Builtin command)
Lists the active jobs and execute job ?
The first form lists the active jobs.
Lists the active jobs.
jobs [-lnprs] [ jobspec ... ]
- -l List process IDs in addition to the normal information.
- -p List only the process ID of the job’s process group leader.
- -n Display information only about jobs that have changed status since the user was last notified of their status.
- -r Restrict output to running jobs.
- -s Restrict output to stopped jobs.
If jobspec is given, output is restricted to information about that job. The return status is 0 unless an invalid option is encountered or an invalid jobspec is supplied.
jobs -x command [ args ... ]
- -x: jobs replaces any jobspec found in command or args with the corresponding process group ID, and executes command passing it args, returning its exit status.