Object - Association relationship (link)
Bank: Given a Bank, a particular accountNo identifies zero or one Person where:
- the qualifier is the Property accountNo,
- the qualified object is the Bank.
- where every possible value for Rank and File indicates an individual Square because the multiplicity is 1:1 (Therefore an individual Square on the Chessboard may be identified by rank and file)
- with a composite relationship (black diamond)
Documentation / Reference
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) - 2.5.1 - chapter 11.5