Expressions can include variables and parameters, enabling to set values dynamically based on specific run time conditions for numerous elements, including:
- Conditional Split transformation criteria
- Derived Column transformation values
Variable and parameters
- variable names are prefixed with a @ symbol
- parameter name is prefixed with a $ symbol.
- square brackets are used to enclose identifier names in order to support identifiers with names containing spaces
- @User::fName and Project::folderPath are fully qualified name including the namespace.
Cast the numeric variable counter to a string of one character length: