The MIT software in Windows to manage kerberos ticket.
- Download the windows distribution: http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/dist/index.html
For 64-bit machines, you will take: http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/dist/kfw/4.1/kfw-4.1-amd64.msi
Note: The KfW 4.1 series of releases is based on the MIT krb5 1.13
After the installation, you should get all executable and services binary in this location.
Local Security Process has a dll.
- Obtain a krb5.conf configuration file from your Kerberos administrator. The configuration file should also be present at /etc/krb5.conf on the hosting machine
- The default location is C:\ProgramData\MIT\Kerberos5
- Rename the configuration file from krb5.conf to krb5.ini.
- Copy krb5.ini to the default location and overwrite the empty sample file.