Jetty - Conf
The job of configuring Jetty is building:
- a tree of:
- and their corresponding individual configurations.
- In code, see the examples in the Jetty Source XRef.
- Using Jetty XML, a dependency injection style in XML format.
- With your dependency injection framework of choice, Spring or XBean.
- Using Jetty WebApp and Context Deployers.
List the resolved configuration that will be used to start Jetty.
java -jar start.jar --list-config
The –list-config command displays a trove of information about the server including the Java and Jetty environments, the configuration order, any JVM arguments or System Properties set, general server properties, a full listing of the Jetty server class path, and active Jetty XML files.