SQL Function - Window Aggregate (Analytics function) in Stream
- streaming aggregation (tumbling windows).
- windowed analytics (sliding windows).
Example: find the minimum and maximum each minute
windowed analytics (sliding windows) (same as SQL Function - Window Aggregate (Analytics function) ?)
- an output record (or row) is produced for each new input record.
- an output record for each and every new input record for the specific PARTITION
- Each field (or column) in the output record may be calculated using a different window or partition.
- Windows definition can be time or row-based.
Example: find the minimum and maximum in the 60 second period prior to any given reading