A Build Lifecycle is Made Up of Phases.
To call all phase, you only need to call the last build phase to be executed, deploy:
If you call a build phase, it will execute not only that build phase, but also every build phase prior to the called build phase.
- clean: to remove the target directory
- compile: to compile your application sources
- test: to execute the tests. The surefire plugin executes the test.
- package: to archive your application
- integration-test - process and deploy the package if necessary into an environment where integration tests can be run
- verify - run any checks to verify the package is valid and meets quality criteria
- install: to install the generated artifact (JAR file by default) in the local repository.
- site: to generate the project documentation in target/site
- deploy: copies the final package to the remote repository for sharing with other developers and projects.