This page is about UI State in React.
The Local state to a component in react is known as:
The global state is known as context.
You can also implement your own with a High Order Component
- Class Component: React Class Component - Shared State (Lifting state up)
- component arguments / parameters / signature
- passed in the form of object properties from parent to child component.
- not really states but hold values.
- The whole state of the app is stored in an object tree inside a single store.
- The only way to change the state tree is to emit an action, an object describing what happened.
- To specify how the actions transform the state tree, you write pure reducers.