- You can add message to the console through Console logging. The console keep a record of every message posted to it on any given page until the page is closed, navigated away from, or refreshed.
- Each message has a link to the file name with the line number you can navigate to.
Css Reflow event.
The Chrome DevTools Console panel is your focal point for direct interaction with a page in real time.
Ctrl + Shift + J or Esc in any other dev tool tab (It opens the Console Drawer)
By default, logging and error output from frames or extensions contained within a page will not be output to the Console. An iframe element, for example, would create its own frame context, selectable from the dropdown menu at the top of the console
Documentation / Reference
- FireFox: go to Tools > Web Developer > Web Console (guide)
- IE11: go to Tools > Developer Tools > Console icon (guide)
- Safari: turn on the Develop menu: Preferences > Advanced > Show Develop menu in menu bar go to Develop > Show Web Inspector (guide)