Endeca - (Attribute) Group - Group Description Records (GDRs)
Attribute groups are useful for organizing a large number of attributes in the user interface of your front-end application, such as Studio.
- define a set of attribute groups to be displayed,
- assign attributes to each group,
- and determine the display order of the groups and attributes.
Groups are defined using Group Description Records (GDRs).
There are 2 ways to create and manage attribute groups:
(Config Web Service | GDR)
- or load them via Integrator/Config Web Service
An example of attributegroups configuration through file can be found in the quickstart application within the loadconfigation graph.
<mdex:group key='key' displayName='GroupDisplayName'> <mdex-property_Key>AttributeName</mdex-property_Key> </mdex:group>
Attribute Group Property
- system-eid_group_includeInNavigation: (boolean) Specifies whether the attribute group is displayed by default on the Available Refinements navigation Studio component.
- system-eid_group_localizedDn (boolean) specifies whether the attribute group is displayed by default on the Record Details and Compare dialogs in Studio.
- system-eid_group_localizedDn (mdex:string; JSON string) List of locale-specific display names for the attribute group.