How to create and configure an SAP Hana Cloud Instance.
Creation of an Hana Cloud Instance
- Make an developer account: The (free) developer account on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- You will be logged in the cockpit.
- Create an SAP HANA trial instance
- The Sap Hana Trial Instance was created
You can see the following links
- Development: Repository Workbench
- Open Eclipse
- Open the perspective SAP Hana Modeler (Window > Open Perspective > SAP Hana Modeler)
- Add a Cloud System:
- Full the connection details. The connection Account and User information can be found in the “Account Dashboard” page of the cockpit
where Landscape Hosts
* Account: p1941293394trial (Developer accounts have a suffix trial) * User: p1941293394 * SAP HANA Cloud Platform landscape host: hanatrial.ondemand.com (or If you have a productive SAP HANA instance hana.ondemand.com) * Password: The password of your SAP account
- Choose your instance
- And play !