The operators are used in a mapping to create a process and have several types :
- Source/Target Operators: These operators represent Oracle Database objects in the mapping. It also contains Flat File Source and Target operators.
- Remote and Non Oracle Source and Target Operators
- Data Flow Operators: Data flow operators transform data.
- Pre/Post Processing Operators: Calls a function or procedure before or after executing a mapping
- Pluggable Mapping Operators: These are mappings that function as operators in other mappings.
As you can have by type the same properties, I have create a Properties section (Just for convenience)
- Dimensional Operation : OWB - Binding a Relational Table to a Dimensional Object
Data Quality Operators
Pre/Post Processing Operators
Calls a function or procedure before or after executing a mapping
- OWB - Pre-mapping process operator : Calls a function or procedure prior to executing a mapping.
- Post Mapping Process Operator : Calls a function or procedure after executing a mapping.
- Mapping input parameter operator : Passes parameter values into a mapping.
- Mapping output parameter operator : Sends values out of a mapping.