Machine Learning - Deep Learning (Network)
Deep Learning (Networks) is an algorithms which is basically neural networks with many layers.
Deep learning is also known as:
- deep machine learning,
- deep structured learning,
- hierarchical learning,
- or DL
Deep learning has been characterized as a buzzword, or a rebranding of neural networks.
These systems are made up of many layers with artificial neurons. Each layer learns certain properties, recognizing structure in the incoming information flow; for example vertical lines, rectangles, faces, or facial expressions. The first layers learn simple structures, while the later layers learn more complex properties on this basis.
- Speech recognition
- tensorflow (80000)
- wiki/MXNet (23000)
- https://github.com/Microsoft/cntk (Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK), an open source deep-learning toolkit )
- https://github.com/lsds/Crossbow - Crossbow: A Multi-GPU Deep Learning System for Training with Small Batch Sizes - Java (34)
- Keras (layer on top of Tensorflow, Cntk or Theano)
- Python package that provides two high-level features: Tensor computation (like NumPy) with strong GPU acceleration and Deep neural networks built on a tape-based autograd system.
- https://www.coursera.org/specializations/deep-learning - Based on tensforflow