How to debug a gateway problem.
- Default Value: OFF
- Range of values: OFF, ON, DEBUG
Specifies whether error tracing is turned on or off for gateway connectivity.
The following values are valid:
- OFF disables the tracing of error messages.
- ON enables the tracing of error messages that occur when you encounter problems. The results are written by default to a gateway log file in LOG directory where the gateway is installed.
- DEBUG enables the tracing of detailed error messages that can be used for debugging.
- Default Value: HS_TRANSACTION_LOG
- Range of Values: Any valid table name
Specifies the name of the table created in the non-Oracle system for logging transactions. For more information about the transaction model, see the HS_TRANSACTION_MODEL parameter.