- SQL - Data Definition / Data Dictionary Language (DDL) (CREATE, ALTER, DROP)
- SQL - Data Control Language (DCL) (GRANT, REVOKE)
- SQL - Data Manipulation Language (DML) (SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE)
- SQL - Transaction Control (TCL) (COMMIT, ROLLBACK)
- NLS (National Language Support)
- UDML is the abbreviation for Universal Database Markup Language
- stale : This term is use with the Oracle Database - Materialized view (Snapshot) to say that a materialized view is out-of-sync with the details.
- serial : non-parallel. This term is used for instance when you talk about plan in Oracle Database - Explain Plan.
- buckets : band of data in a Oracle Database - Statistics - Table