You can use the Expression Builder dialog boxes in the Administration Tool to create :
- and other definitions within a repository.
The expressions you create with the expression builder are similar to expressions created with SQL. Except where noted, you can use all expressions constructed with the expression builder in SQL queries against the Oracle BI Server.
You can access the expression builder from the following dialog boxes:
- Logical Table Source—Content tab
- Logical Table Source—Column Mapping tab
- Logical Column—General tab
- Logical Column—Aggregation tab
- Logical Foreign Key
- Physical Foreign Key
- Session Variable—Variable tab
- Static Repository Variable—Variable tab