Run on Network (RON) is a ad targeting criteria that allows an ad to run on all ad unit (sites) in a ad network.
The Run on Site targeting criteria can be seen as the opposite of Run on Network allowing an ad to run only on certain website
- Ads - Branding where the drive for the campaign is not conversions
- drive a lot of traffic regardless of quality (to boost rankings and land in a most interested product list)
Pro / Cons
- You don’t get to choose where your ad will run in a specific ad network
- The ad might appear on remnant inventory (ie on a not so desirable websites)
- lower price
- more reach
- You can choose an ad Network that specializes in your branch.