A campaign is a series of operations designed to reach a goal.
Campaigns are marketing workflow that search to engage with the user
- see a billboard,
- scroll past a sponsored Instagram post,
- receive a email
all promoting the same product … you are witnessing a marketing campaign.
DSP execute campaigns.
- marketing (newsletter ???)
After processing of an Activity Feed (Data from Purchase, Navigation, …)
- Targeted campaign - target contacts who made certain purchases. Segmentation lets you view and send to customers based on what they order, when they order, how much they spend, and other criteria.
- Promote best-selling products or special offers.
- Order Notifications: automation to send order notifications like receipts, shipping confirmations, and more.
- Product retargeting email: to remind visitors about an item they viewed on your site. Sort of a follow up email that can include custom links and product recommendations.
- Google Remarketing Ads - Google remarketing ads are a form of web retargeting that shows ads to people who've visited your website or landing page.
- Abandoned cart email
- Product Recommendation
- Purchase Activity Segmentation