OBIEE - Saw Url - Symbolic URL Parameters Applet
The saw url (Siebel Analytics Web) is the base url that command BI Presentation Service and call different (modules|applications|command)
Where Cmd can be:
- dashboard to navigate to a dashboard
- issuerawsql to issue SQL and ODBC function:
- privilegeadmin to define privilege
- downloadFile (only in 11g)
- ManageSession (&Action=CloseAllCursors&DoneSessions&Done=Admin)
- UserPreferences (My Account)
You may have different url parameters depending on the module. It's then an API.
Any URL parameters, nQUser, nQPassword, Impersonate take precedence over SSO authentication.
An URL must be encoded before that you can use it.
- All spaces must be replace with the %20 sign
- When you cast a number as char, you may have to trim it to suppress the blank character
- When you pass a string variable, you may have to replace the blank character by %20